We are currently taking reservations by phone only. Please call (901)254-8600 to reserve your space.
Since we first began adapting to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our community has driven all decision making. Our team is elated to have you back for the reopening of our dining rooms. Whether you’re enjoying a drink at one of our bars or celebrating the most special night of the year, we are committed to providing you with an unforgettable experience starting at the door.
Service will look slightly different, but we will continue to hold our selves to the highest standards of service established in the original opening of each restaurant. The health and safety of our guests and staff are paramount, so we want to let you know some of the many precautions that may affect your visit.
- Our staff are required to practice 6ft of social distancing.
- All staff members will have their temperature checked upon arriving.
- All staff are required to stay home, seek treatment and testing before returning to work if ill
- Handwashing is required for our team every thirty minutes or at every opportunity of cross contamination.
- Gloves, which are discarded after every interaction, are to be worn at all times, and masks are to be worn by all team members at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door, throughout the restaurant, and by request at the table.
- Capacity has been reduced and tables are set six feet apart. This might mean the table is not in its usual place, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Bathroom attendants will ensure that only one person is in the bathroom at all times and will sanitize surfaces after each use.
- All menus will be presented on your smartphone by use of QR Code. Physical menus will be provided by request.
- Silverware will be replaced between courses by request (our team will ask if you would like fresh silverware).
- We reserve tables for two hours and ask that you respect the time frame as there will be other guests dining after you. If you need more time, please let our staff know during booking.
- We request all guests wear masks when not seated at the table. We happily will provide masks for those who forget or do not have one. Those unwilling to wear masks are asked to call us for carry out. We’re just trying to do our best to keep everyone safe (trust us, we’re not thrilled either).
- We will take temperatures at the door and ask all guests the Covid-19 screening questions. If you are sick or have an elevated temperature, we will be happy to reschedule your reservation.
We appreciate your understanding of the new guidelines that we have implemented and look forward to serving you soon. Should you have any questions or concerns in the lead up, please feel free to contact any of our restaurants during business hours.